anelson524
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '15 AY F80

Garage List
2015 BMW M3  [0.00]
2014 Audi SQ5  [0.00]
My Sapphire Black 335i

Just thought I would do a little photo shoot with some free time while the car was clean and we had a break in the weather here in Houston. Apparently there was something on the lens causing a yellow spot in the middle of some of the pictures so I'll have to be sure to clean it next time.

Mods so far: M Performance Exhaust, Black Grilles, M Performance Carbon Fiber Shifter, M Performance Rear Spoiler

I just got the shifter yesterday, it was a bit underwhelming at first. When I replaced the shifter in my Audi it was a whole new shifter where as for $160 this was just replacement trim in carbon fiber for the shifter. But after getting it on I love it, the dry look of the weave and being able to feel it makes for a great item.

I was really trying to capture the angles of the spoiler in the majority of the pictures. I really love the contrast with the matte black (thanks again to Scott @ BMW Houston North).

Toying with the next mod. I'm thinking either springs, front lip, or complete the carbon fiber interior trim kit.

Last edited by anelson524; 01-08-2013 at 08:38 AM..
Appreciate 0