View Single Post
      10-08-2013, 10:57 PM   #2
67R60
BMW
Rep
Drives: 2014 535 MSport X Drive

Quote:
Originally Posted by metrathon View Post
I'm currently leasing a '12 328i Sport and I'm thinking of swapping it out on Craiglist and order a 435i M-Sport when the December incentives start.

Questions that are killing me:

- Should I first get rid of the 328i lease now and then place an order / get a 435i from the lot in December? Cons: what if I need to order so I'm stuck driving a rental till March???

- Or first get the 4 and only then ditch the 3 leasing? Cons: what if I cannot find someone to take over the lease, and I'm stuck paying an extra lease for a few months?

Tough one. I need some 2 cents.
This totally depends on how good your lease is. I used swap a lease to get out of a lease and it was gone in 2 weeks. I have also seen leases that people are trying to get out of that stink. IE, 900 miles a month for $750 a month for a decent 328. No thanks. What are your numbers? MSRP for the car, options, terms, and payment?

Current: 2014 535x l SpaceGrey on Black l M Sport | Hex l Premium Package l Cold Weather l Paddles l Harmon Kardon