View Single Post
      11-20-2012, 07:51 PM   #6
iM
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: M3 AH3M

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamS View Post
Yep. When I realized I spend >50% of my driving time in bumper to bumper stop-and-go traffic, the AH3 just makes way more sense (consumption-wise) than my M3 ever did. I'll admit, I'm a tech-junkie. So new Nav, and and a very high-tech car means lots of smiles.

Funny you picked up on the free Heated Steering Wheel, Speed Limit Info and Lane Departure Warning. Did your CA tell you about it, or did you see it on BMW Build Your Own? My VIN finally became "active" today on those web-checker sites, and I verified all three options were definitely included on my build. I had a slight fear they'd be kicked out due to some system error.
exactly..no reason for us to pay the same money for old tech. did you hear about that if you are using navi to get to the programmed destination, AH3 automatically switches into electric mode for the final miles to provide better mileage? i thought that was pretty .

I told my CA what i want on the car before he asked me but when i mentioned it, he already knew what i was talking about.
funny you verified those three options first...because i did the same thing when my VIN was active.