View Single Post
      05-25-2018, 10:42 AM   #268
madmortar
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW 328i M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3ToAgree View Post
Good point. I think that inference is definitely there in addition to an even bigger issue of Warranty and ability to bring it to the dealer for service work without having to remove the harness each time. If my car wasnt under warranty, i would have gotten the JB4 tune for sure. At least we have a few choices.

Are you experiencing CEL issues with a Dinan tune on your 328i? sorry, if you stated earlier.
No issues. I installed my DINAN exhaust, sounds good for a 328i. My tune is sitting in the garage and should be installed soon.

I look at threads for 340i as I have hopes of owning one, one day.
I had a GTI back in the day, full APR stage 2+. There was the same discussion for that platform as well... APR is over priced...you can get more power from a lesser known tuner...etc...etc. However, what I loved about APR was the professional package they sold. The support. The quality. etc etc. DINAN has sold itself very much like APR (in fact you can now find VW dealers that are APR as well). OEM+ type of tuning. Tuning without sacrifices... BMW/DINAN dealers....Yes more money but reliable, power and support.

That type of stuff turns me into a fanboy.

BUT and again...my God that comes all crashing down when your product support and quality start to go downhill!!!
Appreciate 0