View Single Post
      04-25-2012, 11:48 PM   #1
mikikuki7
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Searching for X6M or M8

Cool Problems that I have and have had with my 335i

Well, I wanted a BMW and I thought that this car was going to be the best ever! WRONG!

My first car came with a defective Nav/Radio and turned off and on....blah... resolution... the nice BMW manager switched it for me Same color, but more options... So I guess that would make it the first problem..

2- (new car) Head restrain button came out and it's not working
Resolution from BMW- "we will order the part"
my thoughts: it's been two months and I bet they haven't even ordered it!

3- Side cameras light turned on-
resolution from BMW "my car does it, it's normal"
my thoughts " I don't care! it was off before, so you better turned it off" they checked and indeed! I was right... needed to get them adjusted... Thanks!

4-buzzing noise (the one I hate the most)
BMW resolution- "It's normal, you should drive it too fast"
My thoughts- " just bought the ultimate driving machine, if I can't drive it how I want, why did I just paid 60k for that car?!" Any way, I took the whole dashboard off and the noise is coming from the steer column. I'll have to tell them to check it out.

5-Parking sensors went off... can't even park because freaks me out (safety issue!)
BMW resolution- Bring it in tomorrow... It will take a day...
my thoughts... "@#$%^ fix it now! it will take you 10 minutes to reset it!!!! GOd damn it! seriously!

The moral of the story is get to know the service department first before you make a purchase... it might be a ride in hell...

but for real, the car is amazing! I do love it... I just wish service would do a better job... that's all... I posted this just cuz im bored ha.
Appreciate 0