02-10-2013, 06:24 AM   #26
derekh929
Major
Scotland
Rep
Drives: AMG C63s Coupe & F56 JCW

Quote:
Originally Posted by NISFAN View Post
Sod it, just rip the whole thing out, my 700hp race car has no assisted steering, I can drive that to the very edge of adhesion and hold it there in complete control.

Modern car manufacturers, spend millions improving the suspension, stiffening the chassis, then cock up the steering because some of their clientèle like to drink oversized coffee's and eat dunkin donuts whilst steering with their pinkie finger.

Right off to start a thread on the F30 cup holders and how they struggle with a 32Oz coffee cup......oh hang on, that thread already exists
LOL that made me chuckle just what it is all about in marketing departments know after they do there surveys. BMW should stick to what they do best and customers will return like me, have to say i was also disappointed with the e90 steering compared to my e46, as i said if we get back to lighter cars and more like the the E30 we are onto a winner. But the issue BMW has is they want to grow and fill every niche and take customers that have no idea what front or rear drive will do for the car or driver, and these are all in the rader from BMW with the next 1 series front Wheel Drive.
Appreciate 0