Fee
United_States
Rep
Drives: F82 SO M4

Garage List
2018 BMW X2  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoilui View Post
Hello, I'm debating on waiting on a 2014 328i xDrive superman color combo or buying a certified 2013 that I found 1,000 miles away. I'm concerned about ordering a car as I won't have much room to negotiate.

2013 m-sport Estoril/black with 4,100 miles with Tech and Premium and heated front. Clean carfax report and is certified. Asking price is $44k but 1,000 miles away from where I am.

I have never purchased a car out of state before so that is also worry some, dealer wants to discuss pricing in person vs. online. Any advice? What would you offer on the used car?

Buying the used would save me thousands from new so I'm in a pickle.
My sister works at the RMV in Massachusetts and I can tell you it is a pain to buy out of state. I can give about 10 things you would have to worry about. One of which is Taxes. In Mass, if you buy a car here, if you pick it up here you have to pay Sales Tax. Now if Mass and you home state don't an agreement when you register in your home state, you might have to pay sales tax in your home state also! So check the laws of both states Co and the other so that you don't end up pay sales taxes in 2 states.

Fee
Appreciate 0