Jadar
Dejan
Serbia
Rep
Drives: 2018 Audi S3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by s1k0ne View Post
Same thing i'm wondering about. Maybe the poster above had a dealership that didn't care about modified cars? Also, with the mods that you did including your painted roof, you had your car purchased right? No way a dealer would allow a painted roof.
The op painted his roof not me, and I dont think they would really care about a painted roof. But dont go to them and complain there is a rust bubble forming on the roof or the paint is fading or what not. You can just pretty much expect to be turned away at that point. But like everyone else said it all depends on what part is affected. Youre painted roof will have nothing to do with a defective window switch for example so you would have no issues there.

If this whole BMW assist thing is true and it cant be disconnected, I think everyone is pretty much screwed as far as tuning goes, unless you are willing to give up your warranty. We all may be monopolized into BMW's PPK

I also know there are a few members on here already with a JB in their cars, maybe they can chime in and tell us if they have BMW assist and how/if it does send shadow codes to BMW. Maybe this can be bypassed or tricked as well.