View Single Post
      08-30-2012, 01:58 PM   #1
tamer123
United_States
Rep
Drives: 325i E90

Hood racing sticker stripes

So i have an all-black Sapphire F-30 Sport. It funny how i got this car; So i go try out the new F-30 and like it...and was made a deal that I could not refuse...and as we came back from the test drive and about to sign the lease doc's ...we discovered that the car was sold as we took our test drive...i was not disappointed or anything I just said "whatever"...but as I was going out of the dealership the manager felt bad (maybe) and said "we just took delivery of a unique car would you like to test drive it? and we will better the offer by giving it to you at the same price as the basic model" I guess this was an individual that ordered his and cancelled...so to make the story short; the car comes with may M features (Steering wheel, black grill, smoked trim, Black Sapphire, black interior, bigger wheels) but its not an "M" it’s a 328i sport, and the usual sport.

I would like to add those stickers that goes from hood to trunk, but would like suggestions on design and how to get it...can anybody help?
Appreciate 0