View Single Post
      01-07-2013, 08:13 AM   #54
KneeDragr
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Planning 2015 ED :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdizzle View Post
Sadly the M3 isn't much faster (about 3 seconds) than the old Mustang GT, and I suspect would be slower than the current model as the new SS Camaro is about 3 seconds faster than the M3 (while costing about $30k less, talk about performance per $$$). The new Camaro ZL1 and Shelby GT500 just spank any of the M's, which just makes me sad since they cost substantially less. All that talk about the American cars being too heavy and the Mustang's dated live axle should just die now because they're just beasts in both a straight line and on the track, not to mention cheap. You can actually buy a ZL1 for about what you pay for a loaded 335i.
Hey at least you are admitting it, just like I am admitting the ZL1 is faster around the track than my GS Corvette.

Over on the Corvette forum I posted this LL article and almost everybody is calling BS that the ZL1 is outperforming it.

And there is a particularly outspoken BMW owner, who keeps telling everyone that a M3 is a match for a GS corvette as well.

I dont know why people get so mad and abusive when the facts hit them in the face. Just admit that there are lot of kick ass cars out there, and yes, some of them are faster than yours.
Appreciate 0