Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinan_Engineering
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckrieg View Post
The numbers have certainly jumped up from before... Are these more accurate now? Or are they just measured properly now?
It's nice to see that backed up with some graphs.
Actually, the numbers have changed slightly just just due to getting further in the development cycle. We are fine tuning things as we go and finding new ways to eek a bit of extra power out of the engines safely. The best part is those that early adopt our product are not penalized for it. If we have an update, just like in the past with software, it will be a free update.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cryptz View Post
i was wondering if it had any provision for a DP and removing the CEL, i am guessing not but wanted to ask. the installation looks like it will be very easy based on the connectors pictured. looks like you are connecting at the factory ecu points rather than the individual sensors on the engine which is a huge plus..
Short answer is no. Our goal is to be completely emissions legal company so a DP application is not in our future. Will our product work with a DP, yes, but it will not be designed specifically with a DP in mind (and thus removing the CEL).

And yes, we connect directly into the BMW ECU via OE plugs. This offers us the most versatility in future upgrades since we are now tapped directly into the signals coming and going from the ECU.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rallybull View Post
I'm going to watch this thread. I have the MPPK and would like to know what gains over MPPK can we expect. I'm talking about the entire dyno graph, not just peak numbers.

The current dyno graph is impressive. However, I noticed that 93 octane was used. Can you publish a dyno with 91 octane? In AZ it's very hard to get over 91.

Since your engineers are working with an MPPK vehicle, could you'll please dyno and publish the MPPK numbers when you'll are done with the MPPK research, so that we have an exact before (MPPK only) and after (MPPK + dinan) dyno?

Edit: is wire splicing required to install this?

Edit: have you'll got any before and after 0-60 and quarter mile times?
Rest assured if we do in fact stack the tune and MPPK that a graph will be supplied like the ones currently given that will yield all the data that has been requested. Basically there would be a stock line, MPPK line, and a MPPK+Dinan line. Again, this assumes we go the stacking route which has not been determined yet.

No wire splicing is involved at all. We use OE plugs coupled with a high quality/durable wiring harness that plugs directly into the BMW ECU. See above for a bit more info.
I'm curious since I am one of the early adopters, how do I get the update map. I noticed that tq numbers from what you're advertising is a lot more than the previous 375. Also when will the user have full capability of the "Bluetooth" access.
Appreciate 0