LiquidMercury
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2012 F30

Quote:
Originally Posted by GCinFLA View Post
Hmmmm

You realize what digital means as opposed to analogue?
Quote:
If you had checked realoem in the time it took you to post, you would have seen it was the same part number.
Quote:
With attitude like yours, when one cannot take less time to check part on realoem instead of time it took to post, I'd prefer you pay more to BimmerTech for step by step instruction instead of me wasting my time helping you.
Quote:
So the answer to your question was obvious and essentially answered by pure logic before you posted.
Irony. You do realize what you think is helpful advice is to others, utterly condescending and pretentious replies, no? Well, now you do and you're welcome. It's obvious to others (you'll just have to trust me here ).

Didn't see any attitude that wasn't deserved outside of your initial shitty first reply that set the tone. Not the first time I've seen you act this way and I'm betting it won't be the last. You don't come across as a person that can take criticism and grow, only retort in a pissier and pissier way. Any pickle, happy to call you out so you're now at least aware quite a few here think the same. Keep on being you bud. Seems to be working. Irrelevant to me if you care or take any of this as a learning lesson for yourself.
Appreciate 1
smallba73.00