Daniel135i
Banned
Italy
Rep
Drives: 2011 135i 6M, AW, CR, MSPORT

Garage List
2011 135i  [10.00]
2005 SRT-4  [7.00]
My schedule for losing 20 lbs in a cpl months.... Yes, that's 2 months. Went from 220lbs with a gut, but still fairly decent in shape to now, this morning 199 on the scale, all without increasing my workout one bit - I dont work out, I don't run, i don't do calisthenics or whatever. I figure I like my computers, and my games, and driving, why change that? What I did change was how many calories I consumed compared to burned in a normal day.

Im 30 years old, just, birthday Aug 2nd... and am 6'2" tall.

Get yourself a calorie counter program, i used http://caloriecount.about.com/

For me, my goals were 1500-1900 calories daily for my goals of 20 lbs in little over 3 months. I did it in 2, guess my metabolism works better than I thought.

Plan a sensible diet that lets you eat 2 light meals for breakfast and lunch with a moderate dinner of whatever the fuck you want (literally, I ate Mcdonalds, and Taco bell frequently with my kid while the wife was away for dinner)... snacks in between meals ever 2-2 1/2 hours consisting of no more than 200 calories.

Stick to your calorie intake total throughout the day, with PLENTY of WATER!!!!!!!!! People forget that water is just as vital to losing weight as is adjusting calories. Drink water or substitute zero calorie cola like I do when you want. Thats my go to sweet thing now with a boost of energy, Coke Zero, I drink it by the case every few days lol.

If you used to gorge yourself at every meal, the sudden dietary restriction will leave you hungry for the first week. But when your stomach shrinks back to a normal size, you fill it easier with the right amount of food intake and you feel fuller longer, especially with the snacks in between meals.

If you do not have a snack in between meals, your calorie burning process shuts down. Constantly giving your body nutrients will continue to keep that process going and burn extra fat when the food you ate gets done. DONT FORGET TO SNACK! Its important.

I didn't forgoe carbs or anything for that matter. I just CONTROLLED my intake of every class... Everything is fine, in moderation and balance.

I take a multivitamin, and fish oil, and flax seed oil for cholesterol control - its hereditary high for me.

My breakfast and lunch consist of GNC Lean Shake - sometimes with the 25grams of protein, and sometimes without depending on what can I have at work. That and some fruit are my breakfast and lunch.

Snacks consist of Whole Grain mini wheat bagel, and some fruit, and or veggie snacks.

Sometimes for lunch ill throw in a garden salad with oil and vinegar dressing.

I use the Animal Cuts stack - 2 packs daily once at breakfast and once before lunch, I feel the benefits, and see the benefits of them. I can say they work after 2 cycles of use with my plan. 3 weeks on, one week off. And I saw my weight decrease evened out on the off weeks I didnt take the pills. And when back on it started going down again. It was just visible on the scale, and around the waistline. Every persons different though.

I HAVENT BEEN THE STRICTEST AT THIS PLAN EITHER....... There is room for improvement on my part without question! On weekends I tend to get off my plan for the most part, but I keep my diet balanced and dont gorge myslef. And durring the work week, I sometimes skip m schedule and go out to eat with the wife.

You see, its not about absolute controll, at least it wasnt for me. Its alot easier than i thought for my lazy ass. All it is, is not being a pig, moderating calorie intake, and actually making a half ass effort to get in a better place with your diet. Shit, if I lost 20lbs sitting on my ass, imagine where I would be if I actually gave a shit to work out 30 min a day.

Good luck to all, hope you find what works for you.
Appreciate 0