Dippydo
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2023 M8 Comp

Garage List
2012 BMW  [1.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcm3 View Post
Thanks for the reply. It does look good. Do you know if he offers the rear diffuser and side skirts as well? I did not see them available on ebay.

I'd be interested in knowing other quality vendors that offer these parts. Have others had luck finding well fitting lip spoilers, rear diffusers and side skirts from other ebay/aftermarket vendors?
Not sure if he does offer the full fit, but you can check. He offers the rear I know for sure. Mod. bargain.s does and they have a great kit too at a reasonable price and so does RW Carbon. Anyone else outside of these three suppliers seemed to have bad quality products. One guy posted his lip and it was 1/4-1/2" too short on either side. Only reason why I know Selma is because another member posted about him as well and he sent pics of the items and they were good quality so I took the risk and did it. The body shop that did mine has done plenty of conversions and said this one was by far the best one they have ever done. Being who they are and their reputation for doing body work, I trust what they said to be accurate as all the lines match up and like they said there was not any modification needed. If I did not tell them it was an aftermarket they said they would have never known. Up to you to, but I would not vary from the three I mentioned if you are looking for a better deal than OEM.
Appreciate 0