Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ******* View Post
Sadly winter is coming so it will be much more difficult for me to loose weight cause lower temperatures makes me eat more to keep my body warm ;/
This doesn't really make sense.

Drink some hot green tea (unsweetened of course) to stay warm. I don't feel warm after I eat a cheeseburger, I feel like crap...

A lot of bad advice in this thread too, but BTM and Quick6EF are pretty much spot on.

As a side note, I would take what these personal "pro" trainers and gym representatives say with a grain of salt. They are in the business of making money, and it's not in their best interest to lose your business. At the end of the day, it is YOU who is responsible for your own health and fitness. Trusting some magic supplement that makes wild claims is usually full of fail.

The only supplements I take are multivitamins and oil supplements (fish, flax seed oils). I do this because I don't have a wide enough range of food in my diet to make up for all the nutrients I actually need. I don't eat fish often enough either.

Oh, and if you want to have a heart attack, take ephedrine, as was mentioned by a couple of people in the thread, really?