Major
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F31 340i Ruby Red II

Quote:
Originally Posted by d4springer
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjberry View Post
Has anyone got an idea of how much the Performance Kit is?

I think it has the front and rear splitters, rear spoiler, side sills and front grilles.

As much as I like the look of the 20" wheels, I don't think I could justify them.
I negotiated with the parts dept and managed to get 800 plus vat for the kit, 200 fitting and 250 painting. The spoiler and black grill came seperately though (ordered them with the car), can't remember how much exactly.

I also didn't bother with the 20's as initially ordered the 19's and didn't want to change them, I've posted some phots and many of the comments were supportive of the 19's anyway so I'm not in a hurry to change them just yet:

http://www.f30post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=881608
That's good to hear. At least there seems to be room to negotiate.

I had a test drive in a 330 s-drive with the full kit which included the 20" wheels. After giving it a good blast over some back roads I can see why everyone raves about those extra couple of cylinders. Trouble was the wheels seemed to find every imperfection in the road which reminded me I needed to make a dental appointment

I've already negotiated with my wife and made one concession on colour. Now to see what the dealership can do