View Single Post
      10-29-2013, 10:08 PM   #13
kaitan
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: The Dark Side VAG TDI Biturbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by KT_F31_EBII View Post
I had my F31 opticoat on paint and plastic with outer wheels with stage 1 polishing by David at reflect effect, parramatta.

Cost about $750 all up. Unfortunately my bloody b pillar loves swirly. My car is new in august but opticoat a month later. BMW Sydney delivered my car with those b pillar swirls.

Hope it helps
Thx hmm $750 for a wagon is not a bad price!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMJAM View Post
It depends on the car and customer. I would talk to Scott at Superior Shine flick him an email. Scott's prices include stage 1 paint correction. Some cars need stage 2 and 3 as well. My car needed a few stages especially the B Pillars thanks to my BMW dealer buggering them. It took Scott over an hour just to get those right. I don't know Scott is an artist I wouldn't use anyone else everyone I have referred him to has been bowled over by the results. The other thing is he comes to you which just makes life so easy as the coating needs at least 6 hours to cure. Longer if you want to layer it up which you can.

Hmmm I'm more inclne to the ceremic coating. How much did sam charged you if you dont mind me asking.
Now: BMW X5 F15 M50d
Appreciate 0