First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 335i Sedan Sport Line

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by micknugget
***additional update***

So the dealership had the car for a week. They were able to get out some of the spots (by wet sanding I am guessing) but not all. They contacted BMWNA and their solution was to put on free mud flaps that cover the spots/damage (actually doesn't cover entirely). They were also unable to fix the paint flaw on the front bumper but only made it slightly better. Even a guy at the dealership said that the paint job on the car had several "irregularities" and wasn't BMW's best work.

I am supposed to call back Monday and tell then what i think. I think the mud flaps look cheap and don't even fit the car that well. My friends looked at it and agree that the mud flaps look cheap. One friend said "Why didn't they just use some f$%king duct tape?"

They also roadforce balance the tires but the steering vibration still exists. I now also have an issue with the black trim that on the door. It has become discolored and spotty and won't clean up. I am simply telling me to order me a new car if they don't a pissed off ex-customer. I have worked with them and made 4 trips to the dealership on this already.
I too have some sort of discoloration on the black trim on the drivers side of my car. Whatever it is will not come off. Haven't had the chance to get to the dealer about it. Will take a pic tomorrow and post, let me know if it looks similar once I post. Best of luck with the issues.
Appreciate 0