shawnsheridan
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 Alpina B6 650ix GC

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by akeresztes View Post
New member of forums looking to code my new F30.

I just got my cable recently, and got everything setup - ESys and when I did ZGWSearch everything worked ok (saw IP and addresses, etc). But I got this attached error message when I tried to connect.

The file path listed is where I have the ESysData installed. I got the pszdata from usenet for 47.4 and 47.5 and I just merged content of folders... Maybe I'll just try with 47.4, in case that was the problem, but anyone have any other ideas?

Thanks!
You can not merge entire PSdZData sets together as you will end up with conflicting binary files (e.g. .dll, .jar, etc.). You can however take select few older or newer CAFD files from different PSdZData sets and copy those into your PSdZdata set.

You should have just deleted your entire PSdZData folder, and replaced it with with only 47.5. There are no CAFD's in 47.4 that aren't also in 47.5 anyway, but if you want to use 47.4 instead, and your car needs nothing newer, that is fine too.

2018 F06 Alpina B6 650ix GC; Space Grey; Vermillion Red Nappa Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistant
2017 F15 X5 xDrive50i MSport; Glacier Silver Metallic; Black Dakota Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistant; RSE

Last edited by shawnsheridan; 11-16-2012 at 04:10 AM..
Appreciate 0