08-19-2012, 06:11 AM   #6
TMP
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M6

Quote:
Originally Posted by dopper99 View Post
Deffo, just stick with just the Xenons / headlamp washers at a £5 a month. That's a bargain for £700+ of options.

Like you, I'm still keen to stick with swapping to another 330d M Sport (my last car was also a pre-LCI 330d M Sport LOL).

I could tell quite a difference in ride quality moving from pre-LCI to LCI E90. I was very impressed with the LCI and glad I swapped from the bloody awful crashy pre-LCI M Sport suspension.
Not sure if you have a pre-LCI? If so, then I'd say you'll be able to tell a massive difference from the pre-LCI E90 to F30 M Sport at least in terms of ride quality.
I did hear that the LCI lost some sharpness in the trade off though?
How did you find the pre LIC 231hp 30d engine compared to the LCI 30d 245 hp version...i was quite underwhlemed in terms of not much difference?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaestroAl View Post
I drove a 335i with and without adaptive suspension and immediately added the suspension to my shopping list. It's awesome. The variable Sports Steering is a gimmick you'll NEVER use because it's just a faster rack over 100 degrees of lock. Bovvered. The servotronic is what matters and that's standard on the M Sport anyway

For me, Xenons were an absolute must and it's criminal they're not standard on a £36k car and adjustable lumbar too for that matter, but then I have back trouble and drive quite a lot
Yeap, Xenons should soooo be standard.

Will have a look at adaptive suspension, good spot. Although having had a mate who had it in this Rocco, i always struggled to feel the difference as a passenger.

Also my worry is, i would leave it in Sport all the time....so wouldn't really get my monies worth?