View Single Post
      10-24-2011, 10:07 PM   #52
Taipei-TT
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2014 X3 2.0D

Well....here is at least one e92 owner hoping the f32 is going to be my next car.

I'm sure the technical details like efficiency, safety, awesome features etc will be upgraded...so I'm hoping to a car that can really differentiate itself aesthetically too.

I'm liking the idea of a fastback roofline at the back...though at this point I have no idea if that is what the car is going to look like. The camo really throws off the lines on the bottom of the car, and without the bumpers that will integrate the lights and kidney grilles, it's still hard to see the profile of the car.

The one design detail that I don't like on the new cars that seems inevitable is the line in front of the hood. I like the way the current hood goes to the front of the car, and the line is not visible. However, I think it must be due to pedestrian safety, because every design seems to come out with this new higher bumper and the associate panel gap between it and the hood. "Slows" the lines done compared to how the current e92 hood flows into the bumper.

Love all the spy pics and looking forward to seeing this in person!
Appreciate 0