11-12-2012, 12:16 AM   #16
David328M-Sport
Brigadier General
Australia
Rep
Drives: F30 M-Sport 328i Estoril Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by J1n View Post
I tried the paddles David.. I found myself having troubles focusing on the road and the quick shifts required as it hit the RPM's too quickly. M Performance Steering is calling ur name David
LOLOLOL! Very good.
I'm still having trouble focussing on the road every time I'm in the car in any setting, switching buttons and having so much fun. Flappy paddles are GREAT and I agree, because of the 8 speed, the revs mount up quickly but so does the speed. I haven't had a speeding ticket in many, many years, but I fear such a record may be broken in this car if I'm not careful.

It is so hard to drive the car slowly.

Changing the subject, I LOVE daylight savings and the warm weather associated with this time of year, so all of you will understand the following when you get a chance to do some night driving in your F30.

IT IS SPECTACULAR!!!!!!!
I LOVE IT and the lighting is……almost everything lights up so nicely.
We headed back to our cars, parked next to each other after dinner with friends last Saturday night. I unlocked my car and my friend had a meltdown when she saw how beautifully it lights up outside (welcome/DRLs) and especially inside.

I have Sports (white) lighting set and it really is an amazing sight. So pure and white.

Back to your post, I wonder of the M-Performance steering wheel and M-Sport steering wheels can be swapped over like F1 steering wheels? Don't anyone answer as I know the answer. It would be nice, but the M-Sport wheel is the best in the business and the wheel of choice for me - maybe with the inclusion of an 'M' button.
328i M-Sport, Estoril Blue, Carbon XP 35 Tint, front heated seats, black Dakota, Sports Suspension, Anthracite Headliner, HUD, Pro Nav, Sunroof, hk 600w, Bi-Xenon, 19" 403M wheels, Reversing Camera, DAB+, Xenon, BT Ext Connect, MST turbo intake pipe, MST Cold Air Intake, JB4 on Map 2 with Catless DP produces awesome performance in Sport.
Appreciate 0