View Single Post
      09-23-2012, 04:33 AM   #17
netvista
Rep
Drives: Now-G6E Turbo

Finally got the car for 1.5 days , test drove 328i modern line, I wanted the sport line though.
WOWOWOW boy, 328i handles SOOOOO great and delivered power when I needed it, it’s compact, agile, and swift and finish is excellent (my friend thinks the interior is blandly simple, but I like it. ) I then went back to my G6E turbo after driving the 328i for a day and I now have a difficult question to answer, do I keep the G6ET or get the 328i.

Not sure if anyone here has driven or even seen a G6ET. The sheer amount of power my G6ET delivered it's just astonishing, I guess I didn't fully appreciate it until I have driven the 328i (it's not that the 328i isn't powerful, however G6ET has 275kws after all). I guess I am not really comparing apples to apples; one is compact sport sedan, the other is large sport sedan. I have to say, IMHO, 328i is powerful, G6ET is wild!
Also, I am about to have a baby, so space is another thing to consider. G6ET ticks the boxes for sheer power and interior space. BMW is a winner in departments such as handling, interior finish, and technology. Help pls, I need some advice to justify the price different b/w my G6ET and the 328i.
P.S.
1) Wifey likes the modern line, which I still can't figure out why..
2) The ASS system sometimes didn't work; the engine wouldn't switch off at the complete stop, anyone knows why?
3) The hazard light came up when the car had a sudden stop after travelling @110KM/h, wonder why.
Appreciate 0