03-22-2013, 05:35 PM   #19
Irnbrukid
Major
Scotland
Rep
Drives: Imaginary M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekh929 View Post
Thng is i have gone sking in the scottish mountians for years and always got there and back sometimes alot slower than would have liked but managed, just cant see the benefit of extra fuel and non m sport suspension that made me think again, as for Pro Nav never had this on any of my cars and always managed to put my car out to trade price and big discount like this time
I know a few that has pro media nav near me and sat navs mile out of date and google maps better and that was £44k Range Rover Evoque also Audi, i keep my car for 4 years plus and for me driving handling and drive train key thats why i buy BMW's
It was just with you saying you were thinking about it and where you stay, that you thought it was beneficial. I dont think id have it just for the few weeks a year its needed. Though it does let you get the power down in bad conditions better than rwd.
Yes you got the trade figure for a car with no Nav! try selling it private against other cars with it has to priced right then.. i.e. less.
I did say that the maps in the Nav are full of problems just now.
Appreciate 0