View Single Post
      01-21-2013, 09:54 AM   #2211
RASHID007
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2014 535d X-Drive

Setup: I have E-Sys 3.22.5 with the latest patch and my own paid for token and using them on MY2012 335i F30 with the latest iLevel and 48.3 Data Files.

Successfully coded:
- turned off orange side markers
- turned on rear DRL
- M Performance logo
- Unlock all doors at engine off
- digital speed in the BC
- Turned off all disclaimers
- DVD in motion
- Weatherband radio
- Fog lights come on at unlock with welcome lights
- Trip import for navigation
- 2nd handsfree phone connect to bluetooth
- Auto-Stop-Start remembers last setting

Tried but confused:
- I did a VO coding of the FA to change 6NH to 6NK hoping that would give me Microsoft Office functions and white apple USB cable for my iPhone 5 etc. I don't see anything different in the menus and the white apple cable doesn't seem to work when connected to either of the 2 usb ports in the car (it charges only, no music, album art etc.) Where can I check in the Menu iDrive to see if this change worked?

- I also noticed today that it is -7.5 degrees Celsius outside and the Auto-Stop-Start is still shutting the car off at lights. I find that unusual as it's freezing outside and in the past I can't recall car shutting off when outside temperature was below 0 degrees Celsius. Am I just being paranoid?

Problem:
- Coding was done yesterday and I drove the car for the first time today and got a check engine light that won't seem to go away. Any suggestions as to why that check engine light would be on based on the coding I did above?
- How do I check what the check engine light is on for? Where can I see the code that it is giving?

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Last edited by RASHID007; 01-21-2013 at 11:39 AM..
Appreciate 0