01-07-2013, 01:58 PM   #42
edz_f06
Lieutenant
England
Rep
Drives: F06 640d MSport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frogman View Post
Looks like there is another update available, version 1006.

http://www.bmw.com/com/en/owners/nav...gion=&country=

I'm going downstairs to install it now...

Release notes:

Content
> Office: Improved support for email messages. Improved display of text-message sender on iPhone devices with iOS6.
> Telephone: Improved USB connection for iPhone devices with iOS 5. Improved connectivity of certain devices. For certain devices, better display and stability during calls. Improved Bluetooth connection with HTC devices. Improved sorting of the phone book in Android devices in Japan.
> Multimedia: Improved display of additional album and track information. Improved connection and control in Bluetooth audio devices.
> Improved functionality of TeleService, BMW Online and Internet for iPhone
devices with iOS 5.
Followed the link with the last 7 digits of my VIN and it shows 2 updates available for my car. Latest one is UPD03002 (Latest Version, 5.93 MB), s I followed the instructions, put in on a pen drive then put into the usb socket.

When going through the software update, the car says no update required software is up to date. Can anyone tell me whether 7.0.75 (from the readme on the BMW site) is actually earlier software than 7.001.005 (as shown under software version in the car) ?