svache
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 F30 328i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by yerffejleahcim View Post
Svache, I have a feeling your car will be popping up very soon. Hehe. Next Monday. Don't forget to tell your CA to not drill holes on the front bumper. I requested for mine so it has a clean look on the front.

I ordered my customer HI plates by the way. It will have "F30".
lol I can only hope but I have no idea as of yet. Hopefully my CA will give me some good news tomorrow

Hmm.. idk about the plates, I like how it looks without plate up front but don't feel much for getting a ticket for not having a front plate (and I'm always 'lucky' when it comes to those things ). I got a shiny chrome plate with the BMW logo to put up front while I wait for my plates to come in so it's not going to be all ugly hehe

'F30' is cool, I was thinking about something like that but decided to go with something more personal instead (didn't order it yet so wont put it on here, it's the last possible combo available and don't want anyone to steal it lol). I currently have custom plates on my X5 and will have to wait until I get those back from the dealership before I can get new ones (they will remain on the X5 after I turn it in and will be swapped with the new ones for the 3 series once those come in).

Note: Many PM me for links to the software needed to code. Please note that I do not have download links to this software. Your best bet is using the search function in the coding thread
Appreciate 0