Bols
Captain
Belgium
Rep
Drives: F36 AW 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason View Post
Thanks for the link i've read it ...

I just ment that this is imo a very bad decision on BMW's behalve. They don't need to go after Audi in the naming department it's simple, strong and efficient as it is. A5 drivers might feel they're better than A4 drivers but be it coupe, sedan or cabrio, BMW drivers just look at each other and recognize that they BOTH have great cars. Most BMW drivers i see have a shared passion for these machines which i would not like to see go to waste.

I don't know how brand-orientated Americans are, but over here I'm starting to notice more and more that Audi drivers just drive it to feel better regardless of the technology in it (Contradiction with the slogan i know). An irl example i've seen quite a few times now : When some random person almost hits their car the owners yell "no! my car!". I've seen the exact same thing on some posh people only they yell "no, my auudiii!" and you just feel the bragging in their voice ... sigh. But I know i'm prolly targetting a select few that are just in my line of sight lol

/Vent

Caption for those who don't like to read a lot : I don't want it to be fixed, you know the rest
Appreciate 0