04-06-2015, 03:05 PM   #4
alexchen86
Too Many Hobbies!
United_States
Rep
Drives: F30 335i Sportline AW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trcb777 View Post
You should Email and see what Terry at BMS recommends on the exhaust.
Hmm maybe that's why so many people dislike BMW drivers....maybe because of remarkably smart ass people such as yourself are somehow allowed to procreate on God's wonderful planet.

It was a simple question I don't see why you would need to bring up a past incident that was for a fact caused by BMS's product.

Since then Terry has stepped in and helped ease my burden a bit. If it was your vehicle with only at 18k miles with my issues that happened due to the JB4 short circuiting the DME I would not be so quick to blurt out such a moronic remark.

I thought BMW or any automotive forums are basically where people help each other out or give advice/instructions/how tos not place where your comment does no one any good Terry or myself.

Ever hear that saying "if you don't have anything good to say don't say it at all?" All I said about BMS was my own personal experience with his product and after 3 BMW dealership visits having to be towed to each one separately and also visiting two aftermarket BMW tuner shops including one that carries the JB4 they all said the same thing:

my wiring was done perfectly they did not see any fraying or stripped wires....it must have been something more towards the DME that caused the short whether it be a fluke 1 in a million chance or a bad connection who knows? But when a BMW dealer gives you a loaner to drive for an entire month while they troubleshoot that says a lot about the damage or the cause of the damage don't you think?
Appreciate 0