Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 F30 328i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ric124 View Post
Plus you won't get to use the BMW my remote app
lol that's ok.. I have an ipad (well, I got it out of curiosity but gave it to my wife since.. well, the restrictions compared to the Android system totally turned me off pretty fast) and it doesn't seem to work without flaws on that either

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raspartan View Post
I think you and I are the only Android advocates on the entire site. But like you I will consider migrating to an iPhone if the advantages are great enough. I'm eligible for a phone upgrade in November, so that's plenty of time to test the waters.
Haha I know, only if the advantages are great enough because using that phone is a major turn off to me lol. I also have to keep it secret to people I know IRL because they will not know what they hear if I use an iPhone all of a sudden lol (and I will not hear the end of it either haha).

I have one plan ending today (well, it's a regular phone, no dataplan or anything, just an old Nokia, I needed 2 phonenumbers at the time and it was no extra charge under a family plan) and the other (my Android) ends in September but I might buy it off sooner if I really want to make the switch

Note: Many PM me for links to the software needed to code. Please note that I do not have download links to this software. Your best bet is using the search function in the coding thread
Appreciate 0