325rider
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 e90 M3 6mt

Quote:
Originally Posted by bavarian19 View Post
.. just thought of this.

How is resale going to work for the current 3/4 series? I highly doubt someone is going to pay $40-45k or so for a no options convertible in 2 years.

These cars are going to depreciate faster than anything else around. (assuming they are bought in the first place)
Idk. I had a tough time transitioning from e46 to E9x platforms and still feel like a proper BMW driver whom participates in the heritage that is BMW. Now, its so far detached from what BMW developed from that I'm just not a BMW fan anymore. In fact, I kind of see no more passion in entry level BMW cars, all I hear around town is 20 year old girls and blue collar guys talking about how "sick" or "fancy" the new 4 series is. Its the brand's level for morons now who think they're "Sweeter" than Mercs/Audis.
Ill prob just have an I3 (saving up) and an E90 M3 in the stable for a long time….

Flamesuit on big time

The X5, 5er, and 7er are still cool cars but the 1/2/3/4 series ESP the "M performance" models that are NOT M cars have opened up the market to entry lvl BMW owners and "M enthusiasts" who do NOT know the difference between oversteer/understeer and upshifting/downshifting or horsepower/torque… or even ///M cars and M performance cars. Sickening

Last edited by 325rider; 11-19-2013 at 03:15 PM..
Appreciate 0