View Single Post
      02-06-2013, 12:57 PM   #20
tony20009
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i - Coupe

I'd never checked the Canadian BMW site. But it's nice that the Canadian premium package actually has some useful stuff in it. Ours in the US is just plain silly and expensive. Basically, it's leather seats and, for the 328 a sunroof, and the sunroof is at least worthwhile, whereas leather, especially if you want black or beige, is a big waste of money because the leatherette is free and just as nice. The package also has, a garage door opener, automatic folding mirrors, auto dimming mirrors and comfort access.

So if you were to take the stand-alone price of the leather and sunroof and subtract them from the price of the premium package, you'd see you're paying some $900, for the rest of the stuff. For my money, it's hardly worth it as I don't care about having those features to begin with, even if I might find them convenient or nice to have were I to actually have them.

Anyway, I just thought I'd share with you how I decide whether to get any package BMW offers. I'm sure you can use the same approach on the premium package offered in CA and that may help you decide whether you want to spend the money on it.

Best of luck.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'07, e92 335i, Sparkling Graphite, Coral Leather, Aluminum, 6-speed
Appreciate 0