View Single Post
      10-01-2012, 09:19 PM   #41
RPM90
Major General
Rep
Drives: 340i M-sport AT

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwannabimmer View Post
Perhaps there is nothing wrong with a Sport line 328i handling on backroads. It could be that the ATS with the FE3 suspension is that much better than the 328i.

Why would anyone want to mess with CUE or iDrive when driving either one of these cars?

I'm pretty sure they were testing the 2.0T Premium, but the reviewer just call it the wrong way as "with the performance package adjustable shock absorbers...."

I think Cadillac might've made a mistake in naming their Collections. The Premium should've been called "Performance" as it includes the performance options such as the performance suspension, MRC and LSD.
Clearly the ATS having a better chassis and tuning is what the reviewer is saying. Yes.

I bring up the options and model because they list the "as tested" MSRP for the ATS. If it is a "Premium" model, then the MSRP is higher.
IF that is the case, the review states the wrong information.
But as a poster pointed out, that ATS may not have, and likely doesn't have the FE3, as it's not an option no the "Performance" ATS.
Just wanting to clear up the info.

I don't think Caddy made a mistake, the review video doesn't give enough information, so we're left to guess.
Appreciate 0