View Single Post
      11-06-2012, 02:21 PM   #31
Tx335i10
Private
Rep
Drives: 12 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by el_macc View Post
me. ther is a extra vacuum hose that didn't have a place to go. the stock intake has 2 wires that plugs into the intake. lnjen has a extra ome that does not have a place to plug into. **********s claims if the extra wire/hose blows air out, than its ok and I can leave it out hanging which is kinda weird to me....

other than that it makes the turbo a whole lot louder and makes it whoosh Evey time i accelerate. I kinda feel like my turbo is being over worked or maybe its just the intake. my engine is stock other than the intake. no real gains just makes the tu turbo sounds good and very loud almost to much. I love it, but I hope its not a bad thing cuz the turbo is super loud and "whooshes'' so often.... IS THIS NORMAL AND I HOPE ITS OK FOR THAT VACUUM HOSE TO HANG OUT LIKE THAT.

ALSO I HOPE I DON'T GET ANY DUST OR DIRT INDIE MY ENGINE FROM THIS

INTAKE??????? THE FILTER AT THE END SHOULDN'T ALLOW ANY DUST INSIDE RIGHT?????
Reason u have extra hose is injen has not made intake for auto yet, only mt. I spend few min on phone with **********s today, and they told that injen is still looking for auto335i in Cali. **********s still don't know when they are going to sell one for auto.
Appreciate 0