View Single Post
      11-03-2012, 04:51 PM   #6
Alastair
Rep
Drives: F31 330D M Sport Tourer

On a related topic, does anyone know how to hide the menus and/or 're-dock' the function buttons to the left of the screen? I've only just taken delivery of an F31 with the professional navigation package. I know that on at least one of the map views, the "function bar" can and does move over to the extreme left to maximise the map. But I can't control when it does (or does not) do this trick. For example, when I initially go into the default map display the function bar is docked fully to the left. But click on a control button, for example to select one or other of the optional map views and the visible map shrinks to accomodate the fuction bar that has moved over towards the right (but still left of centre) and the selector menu gizmo. One the new selecton is complete no amount of clicking, selecting options or even swearing at the screen will move the control back to the extreme left. Having said that, it does sometime go back eventually but I have no idea what the trigger was and certainly I can't replicate it. Any ideas?
Appreciate 0