svache
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 F30 328i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weaselboy View Post
I know they use other lines, but all of mine in the past (three orders) have shipped via Wallenius Lines. If you go to their site and search for schedules between Bremmerhaven and Port Hueneme, you get the list below with the next ship leaving on February 25.

My car started production two days ago, so I think it will be tight to make that 2/25 ship.

For west coasters at the port like you gentlemen, I would guess it is going to be the Tortugas on 2/25. Like I said though, it could go on another line.

Yep, that's indeed what I figured as well that it would be the Tortugas when I checked it once my car came out of production. It would fit completely in my estimated schedule. Once it arrives in PH, on the 03/21, it will have to be there for a few days, then brought onto a different vessel and then to Hawaii (which add another week). All in all we could end up somewhere at the end of the first week of April, but more likely the 2nd week.

Like you said, they could be using a different transporter but most likely it will indeed be Wallenius, it just fits best into my whole schedule. Also I'm not sure about my port in California, again most likely it will be PH but since it has to go to Hawaii after, I have no idea lol

Note: Many PM me for links to the software needed to code. Please note that I do not have download links to this software. Your best bet is using the search function in the coding thread
Appreciate 0