View Single Post
      11-22-2012, 04:06 PM   #199
Vitoco
Infidel
Rep
Drives: iX3 LCI M Pro Carbon B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reznick View Post
Yeah I hear ya, but ya know.I was pretty young when I got my first BMW 3 series. By no means did I think it was a rocket or look down on anyone. I like cars , all kinds. My collection is all over the place. German & American mostly but maybe I'll get to slide something from Italy( I was thinking more around the Maserati line,,, Gran Turismo). But I've learned to just shake my head and laugh. I have nothing to prove. I guess thats why the arguing about cars that are basically the same seems so stupid to me. We basically all love the same car. So why argue. Maybe the OP didn't mean the question as inflammatory, but isn't the answer obvious??? but we have 200 responses about horsepower differences & sooner or later someones says something stupid BTW I wish we had the choices you guys get...now the prices you pay,,thats a different story
You're a genuinely nice guy, but it wouldn't hurt if you rude people once in a while
I totally agree on the rest

Nice car record btw

Former: Glacier Ag. F31 328iA RWD M Sport oct. 2012, sold July 2022
| Sport Automatic | Adap. M Susp. | Pano. Moonroof | 20" ATS Racelight Grey w. Michelin PSS| M Sport brakes | Harman Kardon | Elec. Seats | PDC F&R | ACC Stop&Go | 335i MPE | Perf. Parts |
Appreciate 0