02-20-2013, 08:48 AM   #19
shivaswrath
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikew2069 View Post
Yup, looks great. I think you're the only person on here I've seen that has the real M_perf CF spoiler. I wish you could meet up with someone who has one of the ebay $150 CF spoilers to compare. I'm curious how the finishes compare, which one is bigger, sticks out further, etc.
There are a few others for sure, unsure about in CT though - yeah, why sully a $50k car with a knock off part (just didn't sit right with me!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark.L View Post
...and sexy it looks!

I'm sold.
Just wondering how much it actually 'stands out' on the mineral gray. Is the contrast really noticeable or it blends in nicely with the MG?
It's not obnoxious, and you wouldn't even be able to tell it was CF until you get within about 12 feet. I was on the fence because I didn't want to Scream "Evo CF Wing!!", and this certainly doesn't do that.

I think it blends well with MG and Black.

It would stick out on Red/AW/Blue, but I would only do on those cars if it was an M Sport, because then you really do need the aggressive front bumper.

Hope this helps you with the decision process!

M Performance Exhaust/Brakes/Suspension/LSD|Bav Stage 1/AMP||ER CP/IC/DP/OC | Dinan CAI/N55 PWG BIG TURBO|BMWF30.com
Appreciate 0