Jadar
Dejan
Serbia
Rep
Drives: 2018 Audi S3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by boltjames View Post
Now don't be like every other 335i owner and get defensive. Love your car for what it is, not for what it isn't.

Many automotive journalists have said that the N20 is 5-7% faster than the N55, so the speedometer isn't telling you anything new here. There are lots of other ways that the 335i is a nice car, like the shiny twin tailpipes. While we 328i owners don't get to see them much in our rearview mirrors, we know they're there from photographs and they are really sweet.

BJ
I never in my statement said anything 328 vs 335. Ive seen plenty of thse threads on here. I was just elaborating on BMW's speedo. You know for a wealthy guy you really are delusional and cluesless. Journalists said this and that....man please 5-7% faster lmao yeah to sell off the lot because its cheaper and people like you just want the badge...

The only department the 328 is superior is in is handling wich you use none of driving on your marry way to your country club.

Line up against an 335i and run it and see what happens. Ill stick with my 13.3 1/4 mile you stick to your 14.2....

I want to sound like you so here goes my f30 335i is faster then an M3.