11-02-2012, 04:05 PM   #3
David328M-Sport
Brigadier General
Australia
Rep
Drives: F30 M-Sport 328i Estoril Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by pongo View Post
The M sport body kit looks fantastic, especially in the aggressive and muscular front. I was a little scared the black would hide the design, but it actually brought out the best in the car.

Also, the standard 18 inch M-sport star (forgot the number) wheels are great! I personally prefer the style a little more to the slightly larger 19’s. And the ride should be a little better.

Oh, and it does look pretty amazing in black. Estoril Blue was a close second for me, they had it at the dealer and I was very, very tempted.

and the M-sport steering wheel is one of the best I have held.
Hey pongo,

Yes, I waited rather impatiently for 7 months to own an M-Sport. Absolutely fantastic. I've seen the M-Sport in EB (of course) black & white. Each having their own M-Sport characteristics. I chose EB as my previous car (325i E90) was black. I wanted another colour and EB for me was a no brainer, as you have seen for yourself.

Yes, I'm sure the 18s are great, but the 19s have a look all their own, adding to the muscularity & aggressive look of the car. My 19s ride beautifully @ 37psi, even having the low profile. I doubt there would be much difference in ride quality between the 18s & 19s. By the way, the M-Sport only comes with 19s in Australia. Perfect!

If you can find some very early posts in this forum, you will read how disgusted people were when they saw photos of the M-Sport steering wheel after getting used to the standard F30 wheel. My view was reversed. I thought it was and think it is the very best steering wheel in the BMW range. Brilliant looks and feel.

Welcome aboard & enjoy you car.
328i M-Sport, Estoril Blue, Carbon XP 35 Tint, front heated seats, black Dakota, Sports Suspension, Anthracite Headliner, HUD, Pro Nav, Sunroof, hk 600w, Bi-Xenon, 19" 403M wheels, Reversing Camera, DAB+, Xenon, BT Ext Connect, MST turbo intake pipe, MST Cold Air Intake, JB4 on Map 2 with Catless DP produces awesome performance in Sport.
Appreciate 0