View Single Post
      02-05-2018, 08:37 PM   #20
classyfast
Banned
Rep
Drives: e36m/e46m/E92 LCI 335/f30 335

Quote:
Originally Posted by IK6SPEED View Post
If you think M Performance CF is bad, you should see how fast the cheap crap people on this forum buy from eBay/Amazon/alibaba turns in color with no UV Protection. Then again, all my positive experience comes from OEM CF from F8x series. Seems the F3x series have a different gloss at the very least.

As you purchased from user on forum and they could provide no receipt, what did you do to confirm this was actual OEM?

This is a great reason why you shouldn’t pay 80% or 90% of what you can get new parts for imo. A guy of F80 forum has been trying to get $525 forever for 4 BMW CF Door Handles and thinks that is reasonable, when new set can be purchased for $540.
I paid around 300$ shipped for the spoiler, it was confirmed authentic by New Country BMW here in CT before I installed it. (The part number and bmw tags on it kinda gave it away!).

This isn't my first rodeo man, been driving bimmers for 18 years now, Ive owned every iteration or m3 from e36 to e92 with tons of CF oem parts that never ever looked like this bullshit. There's no excuse, there was no install error or anything stupid like that.

Believe it or not I hear more good stories about shit off eBay than bad! You think all good or oem parts are made in Europe? Lol. Everything is made in China l! Lol
Appreciate 0