Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 F30 328i

Garage List
Thanks for the great responses guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by J1n View Post
Congrats buddy love the colour... i thought it was MG for a second there but WOW, great pictures. Did you get those tints done yourself or optioned?
The tints were done, or I should say arranged by my dealership on the morning before delivery. The actual tinting company is called 'Pacific Window Tinting', they did a ceramic tint.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgrasty View Post
Beautiful car, Svache! Which island do you live on? If it's the Big Island, then tell us how it feels as you drive Saddle Road.
I live on Oahu, so not that much roads like the Saddle Road, lot's of traffic though :'(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin_NL View Post
Never been to Hawaii but if so I have to drive this car.
http://content9.flixster.com/questio...723787_std.jpg
LOL! Nice find!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ric124 View Post
If i was you i would just not work for the rest of the week. one on one time with u and ur new baby. Now go have some fun!
No worries, I'm my own boss and haven't got anything scheduled for the next couple of weeks while I have family visiting us

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrivenByE30 View Post
Congrats SVache, i will try to look at your thread later tonight once i get to the hotel (hopefully they have connections)... I am still at the Welt, about to leave it!
You're picking up your car? Awesome! Don't forget to post pics as well

Note: Many PM me for links to the software needed to code. Please note that I do not have download links to this software. Your best bet is using the search function in the coding thread
Appreciate 0