02-21-2013, 10:47 AM   #4
venkata
Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F30 330e MSport

Quote:
Originally Posted by diesel86 View Post
Why does everyone give a shit whether people have their fog lights on even if it's not inclement weather? Do you not have anything better to do? Would it make you feel better if they were called Driving Lights. That way when we are driving our cars with the Driving Lights on, you can rest easy at night?

I personally turn my fogs on whenever my headlights are on...regardless of weather conditions. They help light up the peripherals of the road at night and also help to make me more visible to other drivers. How's that for a reason?
Unfortunately they are not legal in many countries if used when it is not Foggy. Here in the UK you must not use them unless visibilty has been reduced to 100m. If you do have them on, you will get stopped by the police. Plus they do tend to dazzle the driver infront.
// /M-Sport | Mineral Grey | Coral Red Leather | M Sport Plus Pack | Media Pro Plus Pack | Active Security Pack | Adaptive LED Lights | Advanced Parking Pack | Interior Comfort Pack | Enhanced Bluetooth with Wireless Charging| Black Performance Grill | Heated Seats | Heated Steering | Speed Limit Display

Appreciate 0