View Single Post
      04-09-2024, 04:56 AM   #49
danb1979
Idiotic lifter of heavy stones...
Rep
Drives: 2015 F31 325D M Sport touring

Quote:
Originally Posted by f32christian View Post
alohasurftoad hey it’s been a while. i’m looking to add wheel spacers to my setup because the rears looking a little caved in. i was thinking maybe 12 mm spacers in the rear i don’t want to poke just want my wheel to be more flush what do you think?
12-15mm spacers will be fine, just ensure that the 12mm spacers clear the hub fully, otherwise you may have issues with how the wheel sits

There are no issues with running sensible sized spacers; fitted properly (ideally with a stud conversion - makes life easier and better than faffing with longer bolts); they'll have the wheels sitting about perfect for you

I've run spacers on cars since I was driving Jap import Honda's from the early 2000s

My motorsports mechanics set up plenty of pro track cars with spacers for when they're running different wheel/tyre combos and again, zero issues

Just avoid cheap eBay crap and stick to decent spacers like Bimecc etc... Don't waste your money on H&R or Eibach spacers (unless you want to); you're mainly paying for a name and their marketing