No_Country
Rep
Drives: Bavarian Milk Wagon

Garage List
2019 BMW M2C  [0.00]
thx

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeThirtyFiveI View Post
In the past I've had all RWD and Sport Suspension BMWs E46, and 2 E90's.

With this being said...So far I'm loving the DHP with xDrive. I feel like there is so much grip and power ready to be put down. Going from ECO Pro to comfort t sport have very considerable differences.

Thought I'd never go to xDrive but with the roads they way they are here in upstate NY (road & parking lot heaving, pot holes, rough roads - I grounded both my E90's around town with standard sport suspension and trust me I do my best to avoid all obstacles), the snow, and twisted back roads I'll enjoy the ground clearance and ability to drive all year round! For all the N55 haters, I feel like the xDrive and N55 has more to give than my RWD LCI N54!
That's awesome to hear considering I have almost the exact same car sitting at the dealership waiting to be picked up (Belgium insurance/registration is killing me)...I was only able to test drive a RWD sportline 335 F30 prior to ordering but EB2 and AWD were must haves for me. Thanks for the info and the comparison of the two. I must say I was very close to ordering an S4 but ultimately decided to stick w/ BMW...can't wait to get her on the road!
Appreciate 0