11-16-2012, 02:51 AM   #29
shabadoo25
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 BMW 328i Sport Line F30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo View Post
Thank you all for your positive suggestions!

I would love to have the sport line or sport suspension, however my father in law has a bad back and a bad temper. For the past month our Mini Cooper S has been in the dealer for warranty work and the dealer lent us a base model non-S cooper as a loaner-NA engine with 15" Michelin energy tires. My father in law has been lecturing us every other day when we pick him up on why we purchased the sport package with the stiff suspension, low pro 17" RFL tires, and the turbo engine since we are not "race car drivers". He also emphasizes the cheaper base model cooper is so much smoother in both ride and throttle response-what a bad choice we made. I hope I don't become a nag when I reach his age. Lol.

From the consensus, it will be either the PDC w/ rear camera or lighting package. My wife likes both options however I'm a bit frugal and would like to keep the price under $40k. We only have one dealer in Honolulu so the pricing will always be above MSRP.

Thank you again. I will talk it over with my wife.
FYI, the sport suspension in the F30 is not jarring as it was in the E90.
2012 328i Sedan Alpine White Dakota Grey/Brushed Aluminum/Black High Gloss Premium Premium Sound Technology STEPTRONIC Heated Fronts BMW Apps BMW Assist w/Enhanced Bluetooth and USB Park Distance Control Rear View Camera Xenons
Appreciate 0