View Single Post
      09-30-2012, 10:11 PM   #1
AWF30MSPORT
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '15 Porsche 981 Cayman GTS

Finally re-delivered in the US after Aug 20 ED

After dropping my car in Munich on August 20, (thread here: Aug ED Trip ) I've been anxiously tracking it's progress to the US. I received an email from Adrian Avila on Thursday the 27th to let me know my car arrived at the dealership--so I promptly booked a one-way ticket to ATL for Saturday morning. I met Adrian at the airport and he took me back to BMW Mini of South Atlanta. The car looked just as good as she did when I left her in Munich on August 20...except, of course, for the addition of the red "M" brakes...they look fantastic...massive...they really fill the 18s nicely and the red looks great (but holy sh*t, they create a TON of brake dust!). After about 10 minutes of work to make the final preparations and install a temp tag I was on road. On the drive back to Cincinnati I got re-acquainted with the car and made some real headway on the break-in miles. I installed my black M performance grilles and front reflectors this afternoon...discovered that the "dark shadow" rear reflectors I received from IND were for the standard F30, not the M Sport...so I need to exchange those. I have some more work in store for later this week. Hard to believe the car is finally in my garage! I will post more pics later this week.

Appreciate 0