View Single Post
      11-14-2012, 05:29 AM   #197
MarkW83
Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F30 330d M Sport

I've just ordered an F30 330d M Sport here in the UK, dealer says I should have it just after Christmas, but I'm doubtful! It will likely be January, but if it's any earlier it would be great

I'm coming from a 135i; need a bit more practicality (4 doors) and space now for family reasons, and also I loved the added comfort/refinement of the F30, particularly the Adaptive M Sport suspension, and the new interior and technology, which is a big step up from the older cars. I also love the way it looks - the first for me for a 4-door, as I've always had coupés/3-doors! - with its coupe-like stance and lines, looks really sporty. The reduced fuel consumption of the 330d vs the 135i will also be welcome :-) The torque advantage of the 330d vs the 135i will - I hope - make up for any deficit in pure power, for the vast majority of normal driving!

It will be my fourth BMW - previously I had a 123d coupe, and an E92 335d before that. I think the out-and-out savageness of the 335d will be lacking in the 330d, but I don't think it'll be far off in normal traffic, with the torque being similar, and the gearing etc. will be better as well I'm sure.

Spec is below; can't wait! Enjoy your cars guys when you get them.

330d M Sport Saloon
Mineral Grey
Coral Red leather
Brushed Aluminium trim
Interior Comfort package (inc. ext lighting, ext storage, folding rear headrests, split-fold rear seats)
Visibility package (inc. Adaptive Headlights, Headlight Wash, High-beam Assistant, Xenons)
Media package - BMW Professional Multimedia
Harman Kardon loudspeaker system
Internet
Mobile application preparation
Ext. mirrors - folding, auto dimming
Sun protection glass
Windscreen with grey shade band
Armrest, front with sliding adjustment
Seat heating, front
Electric front seats + driver memory
Comfort access
Adaptive M Sport suspension
Dealer is also adding the Matt Coral Red dash trim, black Performance grilles, and dark chrome exhaust tips for me before delivery!
Appreciate 0