View Single Post
      06-07-2015, 07:37 AM   #129
GOLFFRR
Rep
Drives: GOLFFRR cart

Quote:
Originally Posted by manolica1 View Post
IMHO cross fit is one of the greatest I ever tried, I've started cross fit 2 years ago(pull up with band, 3-4 push up no double under rope, etc) what I want to mention is that after 3 month I've improved my pull up over 25 clean in a row, 40 push up in a row and over 60 double under rope in a row 47 sit up in a minute and many other) I do not know how much is for you, but for a 38 yrs old guy who never been to a gym in his life means a lot.Then by my fault after 6 moths I made a wrong movement and I had a very bad back injuries, and I've had a break of 7 months. I started again for 5 month with a little diet and 4-5 days of cross fit and in the Christmas eve I've got a very severe pneumonia with over 12 days in hospital, thanks to God I've past all that bad health situation and I am alive and in a good health now, I stopped doing cross fit and I missed a lot the WOD... I hope to start again in couple of months. I've attached a photo with me before and after 4 month of cross fit to see the difference...

Congrats on the transformation very very cool. Keep at it! I am going to need another day to recover from that wod yesterday. I forgot how much volume it was, what a workout! love it

BEFORE YOU BUY YOUR NEXT BMW, EMAIL OUR GUY KOTE FIRST!
Kote M Sales:Kotem@bmwofcamarillo.com Cell:805-368-9101
vipfinance@bmwofcamarillo.com for warranties!
Appreciate 0