12-13-2012, 11:48 PM   #45
Lagger1
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: valvetronic engaged

Quote:
Originally Posted by FwdFtl View Post
It's ironic you brought this up OP. I had the exact opposite results although it started the same.

This past weekend I had a conference out of town and a free trip to disneyland was included. Invited a girl that I occasionally talk to but have wanted to smash for months. She's very similar to the chick in fast and furious (latina I think) so I'd say a solid 9.

Anyways, I told her ahead of time if you need to crash at my hotel I wouldn't mind

FF and we get back from a cool day at D land to my room. We get in our PJ's (I wear real PJ's by the way not bball shorts) and basically told her straight up that were single, in a nice hotel, both physically attracted to each other and love to enjoy life. Somehow we started kissing and I said if anything I do makes you uncomfortable just tell me to stop. Panties flew off, mandingo came out and I blasted her cheeks.

She said never in a million years would she have done that on a first date

My reaction

side note fellas: Is it just me but right before you bust and you haven't had some in a long time those few seconds feel like
Fawk this shit is gold. Boss closer in his pj's.....props brother

Chick is cute, yada, but don't get your panties in a wad. I understand your frustration, but look at this way, she drove 2 hours, not you....On the other hand, rebound hook-up is pretty slam dunk. In which case, she's prob a basket case u dont want to get involved with anyways. Next time just naked man that shit

Appreciate 0